On most days, I am bare-faced. When I workout, when I drive my kids to and from school and when I’m at home trying my very best to contain myself from swatching make up products. Heehee. Sometimes when I forget I have a meeting or lunch with my co-parents, I scramble through my bathroom to see what products I can use to achieve a no make-up make up because I want to look presentable but not too much that I look like I went crazy applying all the make up products I have.
Quite proud of myself to finally achieve a decent, no makeup make up look! So I thought I’d share it with you all.
As much as possible I like to keep it minimal, so I only used 5 products. Usually, a no makeup make up look has more products needed than the usual look, aminin! Make up artist friends, I know you agree di ba? Thankfully, I was able to come up with that I-woke-up-like-this freshness with only these 5 products. 😉
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTO.
Five easy peasy steps that took me only 5 minutes to do:
- Apply Laneige BB Cushion all over your face (eyelids included). Then dust MAC Studio Fix Powder to set.
- Define your brows using K-Palette Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow Pencil. Outline with the pencil first before filling in with the powder.
- Curl your lashes and swipe L’Oreal False Lash Butterfly Wings Mascara. You can do 2-3 coats but make sure to wipe off excess mascara to avoid clumps.
- Dab Benefit Posie Tint on your cheeks and use your pointy and middle finger to evenly spread it on the apples of your cheeks. Same goes to your lips.
- Dust again MAC Studio Fix Powder for the final touch.
I wish I woke up like this! There’s no excuse not to look fresh (except when you’re at the gym, ladies!) for this look only takes 5 minutes to do. 😉