Guuuuuys! It’s that time of the year again for BLOGGERS UNITED! And we’re giving you 13 reasons why you should drop by tomorrow for Bloggers United 13 #BU13
1) Attendance Check! ✔️ Here’s your chance to meet your favorite b/vloggers and online influencers! Some of our confirmed guests include Vern and Verniece Enciso, Laureen Uy, Kryz Uy, Camille Co, Dani Barretto, and Jasmine Curtis-Smith!
2) Meet your new classmates! We will have over 70 participants for this leg, our biggest attendance to date! Some of our newcomers include Liz Uy’s StyLIZed, Chie Filomeno, Janina Manipol and PBB housemates Aura Azarcon and Baninay Bautista, to name a few!
3) A+! With just Php 100 entrance fee, you will receive a class stamp card that will serve as your pass! Complete your stamps by participating in all our sponsors’ booths for a chance to win big prizes during the hourly raffle.
4) It’s Field Demo Day! We have buskers and on-stage performers who will be playing feel-good music while you shop!
5) Class in Session! Go to our “classroom” (stage area), and enjoy the free talks, seminars, and workshops c/o our sponsors and bloggers.
6) Extra-Curricular Activity! Aside from the classes and meet-and-greet, of course, SHOP from all the b/vloggers’ booths! Expect great finds at low price tags, including barely used clothes, shoes, accessories, gadgets, books, etc.
7) Recess time! Tired from all the shopping and activities? Enjoy our well-curated food choices at the BU Cafeteria located at the parking area.
8) Student Lounge! Check updates, post your selfies with your favorite bloggers, and upload your IG stories real-time by connecting to our free WiFi c/o Carousell Philippines!
9) Don’t Forget to Wear your Uniform! We will be having cool set-ups around the venue for your group photos and OOTDs! (Dress Code: Back-To-School or RIVERDALE)
10) Longer School Hours! Event will start early and end later than usual! Gates will be open from 10am ‘til 9pm, but since bloggers’ merchandise fly off the shelves fast during BU bazaars…don’t be late!
11) Additional School Credits! Early birds will receive lots of cool FREEBIES from our sponsors. So be there early!
12) Outreach! We tied up with two partner charity organizations for our event’s proceeds because Bloggers United is cool like that.
13) Don’t be Absent! This meet-and-greet and bazaar happens just twice a year, and for one day only! Don’t miss this chance to be there!
See you in class!
The biggest bloggers bazaar in the country is ready to go #BackToCool for its 13th installment this June 3, 2017 at the Whitespace Events Venue, Makati!
I’ll be selling some of the pieces from my closet which you’ve seen through my style posts HERE. Nothing over Php 300 guuuuys I just want my pre-loved some almost brand new items to be loved and used by girls who like to dress up. Gates open at 9AM! See you there! 🙂