Guuuuys less than a month to go before Christmas! Are you done with your Christmas shopping? If not yet fret not! FreshLook® and Air Optix® has a great holiday promo you would want to miss!
I’ll talk more about their holiday promo at the end of this post. But for now let me share with you the difference between FreshLook® and Air Optix.
To officially launch their holiday sale FreshLook® & Air Optix® had an intimate lunch to share the good news to a handful of bloggers and vloggers.
Air Optix®Colors and FreshLook® are both designed to create beautiful, natural looking eyes, while providing healthy vision.
Air Optix® Colors is made up of proprietary “silicone hydrogel material which allows plenty of oxygen to pass through the contact lenses; therefore they are perfect for LONG-HOUR WEAR. FreshLook® on the other hand, used the classic hydrogel material and is best for EVERYDAY WEAR.
Both Air Optix® and FreshLook® can be used 30 days upon opening (not 30 uses) but it’s recommended to replace it on your 3rd week of use or when you feel uncomfortable wearing it.
#TitaTwinning with Angela of Lush Angel.
Thanks for having us FreshLook® and Air Optix®.
Here’s Air Optix® in Pure Hazel
Air Optix® Colors and FreshLook®Color Contact Lenses are designed to enhance dark or light eyes and bring out one’s natural beauty. They are made with a unique, smooth surface and feature a technology that combines 3 colors -in -1 to blend naturally with the color of your eye. Filipino women can now choose to have Air Optix®Colors for Long Hour Wear or FreshLook® for Everyday Wear depending on their lifestyle. These lenses are available with or without vision correction.
I like how it just enhances my eyes and still looks as natural. I also like Air Optix® for it feels light and is non-irritating–something that I really think is what sets Air Optix® apart from other contact lenses.
This December, FreshLookColorBlends and Air Optix Colors Gift Certificates will now be available in leading optical clinics at 25% discount. FreshLook® will now only be @ 896.00/pair instead of P1195.00 and AIR OPTIX® COLORS will now only be 1121.00/pair instead of P1495.00. GCs are available until December 31, 2016. Redemption is valid until January 31, 2017. So guys if you know someone who wears Air Optix® or FreshLook® contact lenses, this is the perfect gift to give them and now is the right time to hoard their gift certificate. Best part? You get the same deal even it the lenses are graded! Yep! Same price per pair! Thank you #AirOptixLongHourWear and #FreshLookEverydayWear for the #FreshlookAirOptixHoliday promo!
FreshLookColorBlends and Air Optix Colors Gift Certificates will be available in participating optical clinics:
- Optical Works – Shoppesville Greenhills, SM SouthMall, SM North, SM Dasma, SM Bacoor, SM Pampanga
- Ideal Vision Center – SM North Edsa, SM Mall of Asia, SM Mega, SM Aura, SM SouthMall, SM Sta Mesa, Shoppesville Greenhills, Glorietta 3
- Sarabia Optical – Greenbelt, Glorietta, Alabang Town Center
- JP Sabater Optical – Pasig, Magnolia, Festival Mall
- Mojica Chavez Optical – Paranaque
- Almeda Optical – Glorietta 4
- Sarabia Optical – RockWell
- The Optical Shop – Trinoma, Gateway, AliMall
- Gold Heart Optical – E. Rodriguez
- The Eyepod – SM MegaMall
- Perez Optical – Harrison Plaza
- Magno Optical – Glorietta 1, Ayala Terraces Fairview, Sta Lucia, Robinsons Pioneer, Shangri-La Plaza, Trinoma
- Perez Optical – Glorietta 4, Alabang Town Center
- Vision Plus Optical – Masangkay Manila, UltiMart San Pablo
- R. Clarin Optical – Batangas City
- Eye Studio Optical – WalterMart Plaridel, E. Rodriguez, SM Sucat
- Soliman Paroli Optical – SM Clark, Nepo Mall
AIR OPTIX PH
Leave a Reply