Going green today in this modern time is easy peasy, as there are a lot of available Eco-chic products to suit your needs.
I myself like collecting and using reusable bags. I always make sure I have one in my bag and have more than a few pouches to put my knick knacks and whatnots. Funny though that if you look inside my bag, you’d see not just one but about three or four pouches, each serving its purpose. Would you want me to have a What’s Inside My Bag post? Sige, will do a separate post on that, naku revelation na itey! 🙂
Anyway, I’ve recently learned that there’s another brand of reusable bags that has hit the local market. I like how quirky their prints are. Another addition to my growing “collection” of reusable bags is RuMe.
RuMe, short for ReUse Me, is a lifestyle brand based in Denver, Colorado. It aims to address environmental responsibility, which is why it was purposely launched on Earth Day in 2008 by husband and wife, Jae and Katy Lee.
The RuMe team sent these over to me. Cute no? I want the aqua ikat and the spring greenwich now.
What’s in every RuMe?
- layout or structure
- Mass expandability complemented by longer handles
- Impeccable stitching (strategically placed on the expands, not the bottom)
- Suitable for anyone – baker, yogi, moms on-the-go, beach or sport enthusiasts, students or yuppies!
- Durable material – holds up to 50 lb
- Makes eco easy – machine washable and water resistant i.e. water drip/spillage free from the inside out
- Certified Fair Trade (which assures fair living wage for all factory employees, appropriate meal breaks, overtime pay, and a conducive working environment)
They have a RuMe for everybody.
The medium RuMe fits a Macbook 13”.
Now this I want! Because we girls like to change bags almost everyday, it’s hard to transfer things no? This chic Baggie All from RuMe is perfect so you can easily change bags without forgetting the lil’ things inside.
Oh ha, even Taylor Lautner loves RuMe.
RuMe bagas are available at the following stores:
Have a relaxing Sunday everyone!