Remember the degustation we had at Manila Hotel’s Champagne Room? After our sumptuous dinner we had the privilege to do a private tour of Manila Hotel’s Presidential Suite. The 1400 sqm occupies solely the topmost floor of the hotel.
The Presidential Suite is an inspired creation fit for nobility, royalty, diplomats, and not to be forgotten, for presidents from all over the world. Commanding the superb view of the historical Walled City of Intramuros, the capital City of Manila and of the famed Manila Bay, the Suite is a classic tribute to the Filipino Heritage.
The receiving area opens to the spacious living room and bar.
Sobrang bathroom goals!
There’s also a separate walk in closet that is big enough to be a room. Plus, there’s a hidden room that’s actually a cozy massage room.
Some features of the Presidential Suite include:
- Newly redesigned bathroom with Italian marble and a separate walk-in rain shower room
- LCD TV
- Senso memory foam mattress
- Asprey bathroom amenities and toiletries
- Mp3 dockable clocks
- Ving Card door lock system
- Mini bar refrigerator by Dometic
- Electronic Lighting System
- Free Wi-Fi connection
- Paintings by renowned Filipino artists
- Safety vault
- Kenneth & Mock sound-proof window panels