I am a self-confessed online shopper. I find it very convenient because toting two kids at a mall can be a challenge and I tell you I cannot properly shop for myself. We always end up shopping for the kids or the home instead. Thankfully, there’s a lot of online shopping sites that are curated to give us moms and online shoppers alike a haven to just click away and add everything (well at least those we can afford) to cart. One of my current favorite online sites is Taste Central.
I like Taste Central because:
- Navigating the site is so easy! I can browse products by category and by brand.
- Wish list for you and your loved ones
- Flat rate shipping of 100 pesos so sulit right? So you’ll be very much convinced to buy more than just one item.
- There is something always on sale at Taste Central so it’s worth to visit everyday.
- New drops every Sunday. It’s the day of rest but for us shoppaholics, it’s our day to celebrate. Fresh products every Sunday on Taste Central.
- Shipping is very fast! I had a next day delivery for the items I shopped for. How efficient was that? I love it.
- Communication is easy. They’re active in their social media accounts so if you have questions they’ll get back to you as soon as they can.
If you’re eyeing on an item that’s sold out, put it on your wish list and wait for an email from Taste Central if they’ve restocked. You can also let people know what you want, it can serve somehow as a gift registry (although its a first come first served basis) where your loved ones can really purchase it for you.
You can even follow and see other people’s wish list.
So here’s my first purchase (because I’m sure I’ll buy more good stuff from Taste Central) I made a few weeks ago.
I was so tempted to buy all the cute things for my kids but I figured I have to reward myself no heehee. I decided to buy two items for my kids and two for myself.
Stack-a-doodle is a block-shaped crayon that you can actually stack. My lil’ Ms. GJG loves it! Two of the favorite things she likes to do is to play with her blocks and color and doodle.
Modern-Twist KidzBox Line Sheet is a very useful tool for kids who just can’t stay put while eating. This reusable coloring mat serves as a placemat and comes in different designs and each pack comes with six water-based markers.
While I got these Shu Uemura set for myself. The BB Perfector set is a quick fix in achieving a flawless face.
The Shu Uemura Ultimate Luxe set that includes a Pore Eraser, Intense Vitalizing Concentrate, Vitalizing Retexturizing Emulsion, Cleansing Oil, Vitalizing Refining Lotion and Vitalizing Retexturizing Cream. I’ve been an avid user of Shu Uemura’s Cleansing Oil, it’s light and mild but effectively removes dirt and other residues on your face.
I love my loot from Taste Central and I’m keeping tab on those that are on my wish list just in case they get restocked. They have a variety of products ranging from skin care, fashion, kids stuff, home and even food. Yes food! OMG ubusan ng budget to! They have the coveted Jo Malone and Trader Joe’s Cookie Butter to name two. O, aren’t you convinced enough? 😉
What are you waiting for? Go shop now na at www.tastecentral.com